Friday, July 26, 2013

Review: Elite by Rachel Van Dyken



When I won the annual Eagle Elite College Scholarship lottery, I was thrilled. After all, my grandma had just died and I wanted to take care of my aging grandpa -- he couldn't be a farmer in Wyoming forever. And graduating from Eagle Elite meant opportunity.
But I wasn't counting on meeting Nixon.

Nor was I counting on the rules of the Elect.

1. Do not touch The Elect.

2. Do not look at The Elect.

3. Do not speak to The Elect.

And worst of all? Don't discover the secret they hide, because in the end, you may just realize... it's about you.

(From NetGalley)

My Thoughts:

I am still trying to wrap my mind around this one. It was so much more than I thought it was going to be, that it is just...mind-blowing. I thought it was going to be your typical college hookup book, but it is so much more than that, it's almost hard to describe without blowing the surprise and spoiling the whole thing. Well, I'm not going to do that because I think the surprise of this book and where it goes should be every reader's pleasure to experience firsthand. Suffice to say, it is not your average boy meets girl at college, they click, they clash, they really click, they clash some more, they know they shouldn't be together but have to college hookup book. It is so much more than that.

So do yourself a favor and read this book. Hopefully, you'll enjoy it as much as I did. In fact, I think I might have to read it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment