Sunday, January 5, 2014

Review: See Jane Run by Hannah Jayne


Riley Spencer never thought twice about keeping secrets
from her parents—not big ones, at least. They didn’t need
to know that her math tutor was also her boyfriend and
that cocktail dress she “borrowed” from her mom would
be back before she missed it. But when she finds a birth
certificate with the name Jane O’Callahan wedged inside
her baby book, Riley must face the reality that her parents
are the ones who might be lying to her.
(From NetGalley)


This was a pretty quick read because once I started reading it, I got sucked into the story and couldn't stop. It was twisty and turny and I fluctuated between hating Riley's parents and liking them. Sometimes,their actions seemed over the top and then something would happen to make them seem justified. And the way Riley went about piecing together the truth was pretty interesting. I liked her character. She was strong and resourceful and willing to fight for what she wanted. And JD, oh, he was a character to love! And I did. All in all, this was a good book and I recommend it for anyone who likes a good mystery/suspense family drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment